You can purchase Static Foot Pegs directly on our Website.
- The peg attachment is located near the rear brake rotor. DO NOT install immediately after riding as the brake rotor will be hot and could potentially burn you.
- When using footpegs, refer to your bike’s user handbook and do not exceed the maximum recommended weight limit for your bike of 325 lbs.
- Avoid touching the brake rotor during installation as the oils on your hand will contaminate the rotor and cause it to squeak when in use.
- Static Peg (x2)
- Anti-Rotation Bracket (x2)
- Socket Head Screw- M12 x 1.25mm Thread, 20mm Long (x2)
- 18-8 Stainless Steel Washers for M12 Screw Size, 13mm ID, 20mm OD (x2)
- 10mm Hex Wrench
- Start with the bike stable and powered off. Locate the peg attachment holes on each side of the frame near the rear wheel.
- Slide one flat washer onto one of the socket head screws then insert the screw into the peg hole from the inside of the frame.
- Hold the washer and bolt in the hole, feed the following components onto the screw in this order:
- 1 anti-rotation bracket with the tab positioned under the attachment hole.
- Flat washer
- The footpeg can be installed and hand-tightened until the hex wrench is needed.
- Now that all of the components are aligned, use the 10 mm hex wrench to tighten the peg into place.
- Once the peg is fastened, repeat the process for the other footpeg.