See the below installation instructions for the 1UP Rack Add-On.
In the Box:
- Pivot Base Rack into the Storage position (parallel to the rear of vehicle).
- Remove both plastic caps found in Tap Plate of Base Rack and partially thread in two supplied Security Bolts
- Place Add-On onto base rack by aligning Key Hole Plate slots with installed Security Bolts.
- Slide Add-On to right engaging Security Bolts into narrow portion of Key Hole Plate slots.
- With Base Rack Security Wrench, tighten Security Bolts.
Installing Add-On Lock (if applicable)
Not included with Add-On purchase (sold separately)
- If Add-On is already installed to base rack, remove right Security Bolt. If installing a new Add-On, Add-On Lock Bolt will be applied to right threaded hole of Base Rack Tap Plate.
- Slide locking washer and flat washer over Add-On Lock Bolt and thread into Tap Plate hole.
- With Base Rack Security Wrench, tighten Add-On Lock Bolt.
- Apply Lock Head to end of Add-On Lock Bolt. Key must be inserted and turned to install Lock Head.
- Remove road debris off nuts and bolts to prevent corrosion.
- Inspect hardware on Rack periodically to ensure proper working conditions.
- Certain car wash chemicals may damage Rack finish. Please use caution when cleaning vehicle and/or Rack.
Questions or comments? Contact the 1UP support team via email at email@example.com