Below you find detailed instructions for charging the SUPER73 New Gen, S1, and Z1 Batteries. Steps will vary from model to model:
- Plugin the charger into a 120v wall outlet (220v EU).
- Connect the charger cable to the battery charging port.
- Turn the battery on by pressing the power button. The battery is on when the power button is illuminated. The battery will not charge unless it is switched on.
When the charging process starts, the charger LED turns red. Once the battery is charged, the LED turns green.
- Turn the battery off.
- Remove the charger cable from the battery charging port.
- Remember to put the protective cap back onto the battery charging port after charging to protect it from dirt and moisture.
- Unplug the charger from the socket.
Please sign in to leave a comment.